Not for use in fuel or oil transfer applications.
Designed to transfer glycol-based coolants to and from the heater core, by-pass to the radiator, as well as through other components in the vehicle’s coolant system.
- Original configurations available to assure proper fit.
- EPDM tube and cover with synthetic knit reinforcement
- Meets or exceeds SAE 20R3EC Class D1 and Class D2 specifications as well as many OE specifications
- Resistant to Electrochemical Degradation (ECD)
- Compatible with most coolants including ethylene glycol- and propylene glycol-based coolants, as well as organic acid modified, long life coolants
- ID Range of 1/4" to 1-3/8" and includes intersect hose configurations
- Temperature range of -40°F to 275°F (-40°C to 135°C)
- Not for use in fuel or oil transfer applications