Designed to transfer glycol-based coolants to and from the radiator as well as through other components in the vehicle’s coolant system.
- Original configurations available to assure proper fit. See the automotive and heavy-duty truck applications guides for application and part number assistance, or visit partfinderelite.com
- EPDM tube and cover with synthetic knit reinforcement
- Meets or exceeds SAE 20R4EC Class D1 specifications as well as many OE specifications
- Resistant to Electrochemical Degradation (ECD)
- Compatible with most coolants including ethylene glycol- and propylene glycol-based coolants, as well as organic acid modified, long-life coolants
- ID Range of 1" to 3" and includes intersect hose configurations
- Temperature range of -40°F to 275°F (-40°C to 135°C)
- Not for use in fuel or oil transfer applications
Not for use in fuel or oil transfer applications.